THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
ASIA PACIFIC YOUTH WEEK 2019
- Asia Pacific Youth Week 2019 are welcoming youth between the age of 16 and 30 from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania who wants to have experience in this conference.
- The delegates must be enrolled in a high school, university, or be a recent graduate under the age of 30.
- Registration Deadlines
- Registration to become delegates will only be conducted through Asia Pacific Youth Week website (youthweek.asia).
- The deadline of registration is 10 January 2019
- All fees are non-refundable. Asia Pacific Youth Weekis not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, health issues, etc.
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from Asia Pacific Youth Week (Official signed by Youthnow/United Nations Habitat) stating the status of their participation at Asia Pacific Youth Week after background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation in their visa acquisition process.
- Asia Pacific Youth Week is not responsible for any participant’s visa into the Seoul, South Korea. It is the participant’s responsibility to secure the necessary documentation to enter Seoul. Asia Pacific Youth Week will not issue refunds for delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
- Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of South Korea while participating in Asia Pacific Youth Week. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social events venues.
- Participants understands full assumption of risk and acknowledges that Asia Pacific Youth Week, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the Asia Pacific Youth Week committee team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference & Exchange Activities Handbook and decided by the Asia Pacific Youth Week Director.